2013-05-06

Quine assignment output.

Originally Posted By: mokona
Hi Professor Pollett,

For the java doc of this programming assignment, do we have to output the javadoc to a file? or should we just output the javadoc to the screen?
Another question I would like to ask is
For example, I have a java doc
Code: /**
* @author Hello World
* Class MultiQuine
**/

and a list of Strings 'l' with each String contains a line of the JavaDoc.

Do I have to write an algorithm to read the whole block of JavaDoc and choose lines with appropriate contents to output? or can I use l[1] and l[2] to print out the content of the JavaDoc?

Thank you,
'''Originally Posted By: mokona''' Hi Professor Pollett,<br><br>For the java doc of this programming assignment, do we have to output the javadoc to a file? or should we just output the javadoc to the screen?<br>Another question I would like to ask is<br>For example, I have a java doc<br>Code: /**<br>* @author Hello World<br>* Class MultiQuine<br>**/<br><br>and a list of Strings 'l' with each String contains a line of the JavaDoc.<br><br>Do I have to write an algorithm to read the whole block of JavaDoc and choose lines with appropriate contents to output? or can I use l[1] and l[2] to print out the content of the JavaDoc?<br><br>Thank you,
2013-05-07

-- Quine assignment output
Output is always to stdout. Javadocs need to be converted to the web page format given for output.
Other than that, it is up to you how to achieve this, as long as you stay within the restrictions specified
by the HW page.
Output is always to stdout. Javadocs need to be converted to the web page format given for output. <br>Other than that, it is up to you how to achieve this, as long as you stay within the restrictions specified<br>by the HW page.
X