2011-11-16

Hw 4 is up!.

Hey Everyone,

HW4 is up. I have graded the midterm. I haven't posted the scores. Will do so after lecture today.
The score were a bit low, so I will give you guys an opportunity to reclaim half the points you
lost by studying the problems you got wrong, coming to my office, me choosing from amongst those
that you got wrong, you writing on my white board a correct solution and being able to convince
me through questions and answers that you now know how to do that problem. Such test retakes must be
done before the last day of class.

Best,
Chris
Hey Everyone,<br><br>HW4 is up. I have graded the midterm. I haven't posted the scores. Will do so after lecture today.<br>The score were a bit low, so I will give you guys an opportunity to reclaim half the points you<br>lost by studying the problems you got wrong, coming to my office, me choosing from amongst those<br>that you got wrong, you writing on my white board a correct solution and being able to convince<br>me through questions and answers that you now know how to do that problem. Such test retakes must be<br>done before the last day of class.<br><br>Best,<br>Chris
X