2023-08-27

User Icon

GeoIP and previewing of picture in images category.

Hi chris, there seems search results settings working with 10,20,30 results with page numbers thanks for the fix, am figurering out the picture priview option in the images category is there any addons. Also I read a chapter on geographic ip based search results is this mean choosing a countries from list of dropdown in settings?
(Edited: 2023-08-31)
Hi chris, there seems search results settings working with 10,20,30 results with page numbers thanks for the fix, am figurering out the picture priview option in the images category is there any addons. Also I read a chapter on geographic ip based search results is this mean choosing a countries from list of dropdown in settings?

-- GeoIP and preview of the picture in images category plugin
Yioop at this point doesn't have GeoIP functionality. It could be added in a similar way to how the different image search features were added, and there are a number of free GeoIP databases that could be used. It is something I could consider for a future version.
Best,
Chris
(Edited: 2023-08-27)
Yioop at this point doesn't have GeoIP functionality. It could be added in a similar way to how the different image search features were added, and there are a number of free GeoIP databases that could be used. It is something I could consider for a future version. Best, Chris
2023-08-31

User Icon
-- GeoIP and preview of the picture in images category plugin
I was on a chapter in computer networks and got curious of the same. thanks chris, am learning how a category works if we add a new category for eg. Jobs what sections its gonna crawl how are the attributes in settings works either feeds or sites, or portals
I was on a chapter in computer networks and got curious of the same. thanks chris, am learning how a category works if we add a new category for eg. Jobs what sections its gonna crawl how are the attributes in settings works either feeds or sites, or portals
2023-10-15

User Icon
-- GeoIP and previewing of picture in images category
The pictures in <images> category may be improved to a windowpanel box like you/yep website. I experimenting preview similar to product preview in Amazon website works not sure if thats something suits here in yioop images rather than redirecting upon click
The pictures in <images> category may be improved to a windowpanel box like you/yep website. I experimenting preview similar to product preview in Amazon website works not sure if thats something suits here in yioop images rather than redirecting upon click
X